Central apartment with 2 terraces, spacious and comfortable, with parking in the same building.
Located in the old town, just 2 minutes from the beach walking and also 2 minutes from the shopping street with a variety of shops.
The apartment has capacity for 7 people with the following distribution:
- Room with double bed.
- Room with 3 single beds.
- Double sofa bed in the living room.
Tossa is a beautiful and quiet town, with a lot of charm. Ideal to travel with your couple, family or with the kids.
It is one of the most beautiful town in all Costa Brava, where you can steel feel the little old town atmosphere and where is not allowed to build tall buildings.
Besides enjoying the beaches, there are a lot other things to do. For example: walk around the old and narrow streets from the walled town "Vila Vella", go to the lighthouse and relax at the "Bar del Far", while you enjoy the incredible views of the rugged coastline and the cliffs. Walk around the comercial area, full of little shops, incredible tours to the mountain, bike rides, ship tours, visit all the little and hidden beaches around, and so many other things we can recommend, according to your needs.
For young people there are nice things too. There are no big discos in Tossa, but there are a lot of nice musical bars where you can enjoy nice moments
Tossa is a little town, where you can find all kind of shops and services.
For your staying, its not necessary a car, because distances are really short and go all across the town will take you no more than 20 minutes walking.
However, if you are interested in visiting the surroundings, we do recommend a car.
We have cribs and high chairs. Please request it in advance. Costs 25€ for the hole stay.
You can reach Tossa by:
Own car or rented.
Bus, from Barcelona or Girona City, and from their airports aswell.
With train you can only go to Blanes, and there you can take a bus to Tossa
Nearest airports are Barcelona (100km) and Girona (40km).
It will be a pleasure, to suggest the best option, depending on your landing time, you departure place, if you come with kids or not, etc. Please do not hesitate on asking us.
- On arrival, must be paid the tourist tax of 0.90 € per adult, per night, up to 7 nights. All children under 16 years are exempt.
- Sheets and towels are not included in the price. Guests can bring their own, or we can provide them for € 16 per person for the entire stay.
- It is important to comply with and respect the rules of coexistence, especially in the common areas, respecting the rest of the neighbors.
- Electricity is included in the price, within the normal parameters of use, as you do in your home. Depending on the property, we set a limit of kw. If you do a normal use, not letting on, the AC when you leave the house, and of course, not leaving windows open with the AC on, etc .... you will have kw enough without having to pay extra.
- It is not allowed access pets
- It is not allowed to smoke.
- No parties allowed.
- We recommend that a few days before arrival, contact us to arrange arrival time.
- Officially arrival time is 15:00, and the check-out at 11:00. Depending on availability, we can have some flexibility in this.
Late check-in later 21h - 30 euros
Late check-in later 24h – 60euros
Early check-in before 12:00 a.m. - 30 euros
Late check-out after 12:00 until 19:00 - 10 euros / hour of excess.
The security deposit is not only to cover breakages.
To avoid problems with the return of the deposit, you should consider:
- Respect absolutely, all the rules of the house and the community.
- It is not allowed to stay more people than those indicated in the reservation.
- In the case of visits during the day, never exceed 50% of employment.
- For an issue of hygiene, it is compulsory the use of sheets. If you decide to bring a sleeping bag, you must also bring, bottom sheet and pillow case. If it is detected that has fallen asleep without protecting the mattress and pillow, or has been asleep on the covers, it is deducted from the deposit an extra cost of cleaning.
- Blankets and duvet should never be left thrown on the ground of the cabinets. When not used should be left folded in the closet.
- The property must be left in the same conditions of order found on arrival.
- Cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, etc ... must remain in the same places as the day of arrival. Always unified …
- Cleaning paid with the reservation does not include throwing garbage, clean dirty dishes, throw food scraps, etc ...