Nice and attractive house with terrace and solarium, where you can enjoy incredible views of the bay.
Located in a preveliged area for being so quiet but at the same time near of everything
The apartment is composed of 2 floors.
- The first has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet and living room with double sofa bed.
- The upper floor a large open kitchen with table and chairs, room with laundry area and storage rooms, and the biggest attraction of the apartment ... the magnificent terrace with barbecue and furniture to relax, enjoy outdoor meals and great moments break.
It has sleeping capacity for up to 6 people, with the following distribution:
Bedroom with double bed
Bedroom with double bed
Sofa double bed in the living room.
The apartment is located in the center, in a quiet street, less than 5 minutes walk from the beach.
Less than 1 minute, you have a large supermarket, and restaurants. There you will also find one of the privileges of this situation ... the incredible market for fresh fruits and vegetables, which exposed every day.
Less than 5 minutes walking you have the beautiful beach of Sant Feliu de Guixols.
Sant Feliu de Guíxols is a town from the Empordà, located in the heart of the Costa Brava. Thanks to its mild climate, it is surrounded by a landscape full of contrasts.
Come and discover the cliffed coast that break into small coves. Stroll along the beach and let yourself be carried away by the charm of the surroundings, such as the Gavarres and the Ardenya massif.
The town is an old fishing village and still preserves an important historical heritage. The Benedictine Monastery and its oldest part, the Romanesque Porta Ferrada are the most important representatives.
Sant Feliu de Guíxols is a friendly town, which is vibrant all year long and has a wide range of rich and varied activities. It has a great quality of life that provides all the services. Thanks to the hospitality provided by its inhabitants, Sant Feliu has become a city with a warm welcome, keeping the essence of a Mediterranean village.
Sant Feliu de Guíxols has breathtaking beaches and coves, such as Sant Feliu and Sant Pol beaches, the latter with its characteristic beach cabins. These beaches are the ideal place to relax and enjoy your stay. We can take a bath or sunbathe there. You are also invited to practise some of the many water sports to explore the seabed or enjoy the charm of the coves: diving, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, paddle surfing, snorkelling ... with plenty of activities for all ages. Another proposal is to do a boat trip to spend a few hours at sea and know our coast from offshore.
You can get to Sant Feliu:
With own car or rental.
By bus, from the cities and Barcelona Airport.
The nearest airports are Barcelona 110km, and Girona 35 km.
It will be happy to suggest the best option, depending on your arrival time, your place of departure, if there are children, etc. Do not hesitate to consult us
-On arrival, must be paid the tourist tax of 0.50 € per adult, per night, up to 7 nights. All children under 16 years are exempt.
- Sheets and towels are not included in the price. Guests can bring their own, or we can provide them for € 16 per person for the entire stay.
- It is important to comply with and respect the rules of coexistence, especially in the common areas, respecting the rest of the neighbors.
- Electricity is included in the price, within the normal parameters of use, as you do in your home. Depending on the property, we set a limit of kw. If you do a normal use, not letting on, the AC when you leave the house, and of course, not leaving windows open with the AC on, etc .... you will have kw enough without having to pay extra.
- It is not allowed access pets
- It is not allowed to smoke.
- No parties allowed.
- We recommend that a few days before arrival, contact us to arrange arrival time.
- Officially arrival time is 15:00, and the check-out at 11:00. Depending on availability, we can have some flexibility in this.
Late check-in later 21h - 30 euros
Late check-in later 24h – 60euros
Early check-in before 12:00 a.m. - 30 euros
Late check-out after 12:00 until 19:00 - 10 euros / hour of excess.
The security deposit is not only to cover breakages.
To avoid problems with the return of the deposit, you should consider:
- Respect absolutely, all the rules of the house and the community.
- It is not allowed to stay more people than those indicated in the reservation.
- In the case of visits during the day, never exceed 50% of employment.
- For an issue of hygiene, it is compulsory the use of sheets. If you decide to bring a sleeping bag, you must also bring, bottom sheet and pillow case. If it is detected that has fallen asleep without protecting the mattress and pillow, or has been asleep on the covers, it is deducted from the deposit an extra cost of cleaning.
- Blankets and duvet should never be left thrown on the ground of the cabinets. When not used should be left folded in the closet.
- The property must be left in the same conditions of order found on arrival.
- Cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, etc ... must remain in the same places as the day of arrival. Always unified …
- Cleaning paid with the reservation does not include throwing garbage, clean dirty dishes, throw food scraps, etc ...
Air conditioning in living-room